Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnastasiiaMoldavska
Contributor
Contributor

Current Selections box is displayed different for different users

Hello,

I have an issue with Current Selections box. In the development I locked the field "%Key_Department".

User 1 does not have any locked fields, User 2 has two fields locked "Key_Department" and "Key Factory".

What could be the issue? I tried to delete all Current Selections boxes and create new. It still does not work. 

(I have several sheets and they have different 'Alternate states')

DevelopmentDevelopmentUser 1User 1User 2User 2

2 Replies
Stoyan_Terziev
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Anastasia,

Can you try this:
Open app -> Reload -> Unlock All/ Clear All -> apply desired lock -> Save App -> Reload with QMC  (I presume you have a QMC)

Let me know if that works.

If not -> check alternate state of each of the Current Selection boxes. You may have applied the selection in one of the alternate states, but not in the other.

To be certain you are checking all possible objects go to Document Settings ->Sheets -> objects (see if you have conditional show/hide to some objects).

I hope that helps!

Kind regards,

Stoyan

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Anastasiia, did Stoyan's post help you get things working correctly?  If so, do not forget to return to the post here and use the Accept as Solution button on Stoyan's post to give him credit and let other Community Users know this was the issue.  If you are still working on things, or you came up with a different solution, please leave an update, and if you did solve yourself, considering posting what you did and then mark the post afterward using the button...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.