Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Custom Problem

Hello,

Why this line is not mixing properly..

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anil, see attachment, but, please, read the links I have mentioned below, it is all explained there.

Regards

View solution in original post

28 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

check the boundaries of your barchart (strg+shift)  it looks like the Limits of the barchart is to large

you may Position the barchart after strg+shift

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Anil,

Set the background of your objects to transparent:

Regards!

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Manuel,

Got it.

1) How to remove the Y-Axis of Dots

2) I want to show some space in between of -100 , -200 ...

- Anil

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Anil,

For remove Axis:

For space between steps: and on static steps 50, and check it.

Regards!

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Manuel,

I don't want to hide any Any Axis. I want to hide only Dots...

Capture.PNG

If i put Static Step as 50, Here no response ....

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Anil,

This dots can be removed changing the colour to 100% transparency on Axis colour:

The space between this is automatic, you can modify this scale on Scale options, but size between it is automatic.

Regards!

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Manuel,

1) If we put 100 % Transparency, There is not problem in future, Right?

2) Because, While i am trying to use the Grid, It's not working after i changed to 100% Transparency.

3) X- Axis grid is working. But, y-axis grid is not working...

- Anil

Anonymous
Not applicable

Grid is continuation of this dots, with same colour. If this colour is 100% transparency you will not see the grid.

Regards!

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Hi,

1) If i take 100% Transparency for the above graph(+) not showing any Pop-Up values. It covers whole into Text object only

2) For the below graph(-). Here it showing good Pop-Up.

3) I want to show same as + Graph also..

Please help me Guys??

- Anil