Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aaronnayan
Creator III
Creator III

Custom pop up box that can contain boxes

Hi everybody!

I need some help

I want a button/text/hover over, that when clicked on, will produce a pop up window, that will appear which can be used to contain more list boxes

*The ideal purpose of this is to save space and to be more space efficient around the dashboard*

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

I know exactly what you are asking for. Please take a look at the attached file and this should help. Pay attention to the actions in the button 'Filters'. I create a variable called vFilters and used this in all the list boxes under

Properties-->Layout--> Conditional:

the filter button works like a toggle. So when you click on the button once it will open all the list boxes and when you click the button again it will close.

Hope this helps...

View solution in original post

4 Replies
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Why dont you use a multibox? Add your fields into multibox.

trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

I know exactly what you are asking for. Please take a look at the attached file and this should help. Pay attention to the actions in the button 'Filters'. I create a variable called vFilters and used this in all the list boxes under

Properties-->Layout--> Conditional:

the filter button works like a toggle. So when you click on the button once it will open all the list boxes and when you click the button again it will close.

Hope this helps...

aaronnayan
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thankyou, would i need to create a macro to do this?

trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

You are welcome. No you do not need any macros.