Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Customer Master Accounts & Sub-Accounts

Hi guys

When we have a customer that operates in more than one geographical area, we create a sub account for each area. In other words customer ABC (Master Customer Code: C01) will have a sub account for each area like this: ABC (AREA A) (Sub Account Customer Code: C001).

The problem I am having is when starting to do a Customers Receivables Model. All invoices & credit notes gets done on a Sub Account Level. This means that the tables relating to Invoices & Credit Notes all reflects the Sub Account Code of the Customer. This gets posted to the Master Customer Code as a Balance.

There is thus a balance on the Master Customer Code but no Invoices & Credit Notes history becuase this is done on the Sub Account Customer Code.

I do have a table which connects each Sub Account Code to a Master Account Code.

How could I load all the Sub Account Customer Data into Qlikview so that it relates to the Master Account Customer Data.

At the end I would like to select a master account and this will automatically show all the invoices & credit notes that was done on the sub accounts.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards

0 Replies