Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Cyclic group dropdown list missing in browser

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to use the cyclic groups in my QV application, but it looks that the dropdown list is missing on cyclic groups button... This occurs only when I'm viewing the application from web browser (AJAX). Can anyone help me to have the dropdown list here?

Using QV Web Server x64 v. 11.20.11922.0

Windows 2008 r2 v. 6.1.7601

.NET ver. 4.0.30319.1

Thanks in advance for any help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

The "dropdown" indicator just doesn't appear in charts when viewed with the AJAX browser.  This is a disadvantage of the AJAX browser.  If you can use IE Plugin you can get this feature  You will probably require to give users some other object to make selections in (i.e. "listboxes", "multiboxes).

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

The "dropdown" indicator just doesn't appear in charts when viewed with the AJAX browser.  This is a disadvantage of the AJAX browser.  If you can use IE Plugin you can get this feature  You will probably require to give users some other object to make selections in (i.e. "listboxes", "multiboxes).

Not applicable
Author

Thanks fopr your swift reply. I think I see now that will be able to cycle through groups by just using right click on cycle groups button instead of dropdown list. That's sufficient for me.