Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

DOCUMENT ACCESSED TIME BY NAMED USER

Hi All,

I required information of each document how many times accessed by each named user. Where can we find the information in server?

We have Document cals -'0' and Named Users -'55'

So i am able to see information for Named user accessed logged in time but how can we see for the Document(Document means Dashboard) wise for each Named user when logged in time with the document and how many times he accessed to that document.

Is there are any logs to checks for Document who logged in to this dashboard at what time like that???

Many Thanks in Advance

21 Replies
Not applicable
Author

jagan bro..

again one more thing while installing we have clicked on IIS and installed in .13 server. 

i found webserver folder and in that with log folder and log files are there.

thanks

Avinash

Not applicable
Author

I found in DSC folder with log files in qliktech. is this log files are session logs

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Check in this path, you will have filenames starting with Session*.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

jagan bro...

i found only three services running in services. Directory service connector, Distribute service and management service.

I didnt found Qlikview server in services.

please let me know on this..

Thanks

avinash

Not applicable
Author

I found in this log folder this folder path "C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\QlikViewServer" and split files is selected as "Never"(should i have select any daily, weekly, yearly other than "never")

Not applicable
Author

jagan bro...

Found the folder with session which i ahev attached in the below screen shot please let me know is it right or not?

One more thing we have development in .9 server it is a publisher licence so qlikview desktop is installed in this server only and in .13 server is qlikview server licence and this session folder found in that server. so now qlikview desktop is installed in that server. so now how can i give this session folder path in vLogPathfile as you mentioned in the code.

please let me know on this

thanks

avinash

Not applicable
Author

New Bitmap Image (2).bmp

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

You need to give this path and load the session log files.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

many many thanks bro for your patience....

Bro could you please share me the options of server setting in "LOGGING" tab.

I have selected High and Never options after log folder in logging tab in server. Is it correct?

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Medium and Split Monthly is the best option.  If you split monthly, then every month it will generate a new file.  Instead of putting all in a single split it.

Regards,

Jagan.