Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chinnu123
Creator
Creator

DOUBLE HEADER IN STRAIGHT TABLE

Hi community,   Previously I posted this issue in community and i got answers for this but its not working in my case. Here whats my issue is i need a double header in straight table which looks like in excel file which was i attached.I need same format of double header in straight table which was in excel file. And one more thing is every one is using inline load but in my case it will not work I am getting  data from excels. once go through the excel file and give your suggestions please...and please do the sample qvw  file and share it it will help me

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You can either use a pivot table and create an inline table to create an additional dimension field (see attached example). Or you can use text boxes and place those above the straight table.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You can either use a pivot table and create an inline table to create an additional dimension field (see attached example). Or you can use text boxes and place those above the straight table.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
chinnu123
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Gysbert Wassenaar,

Thanks for your reply in my case text boxes will not work because the maximize option is mandatory for that object.