Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
innashna
Contributor II
Contributor II

DOcID and Object ID are empty in QIX log

Hello,

I made some actions in Access Point.

I see that object is and document id are empty in QIX Log as attached.

Can you please assist.

Thanks,

Inna

Labels (2)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

This is likely a known issue if you are running the 12.40 or 12.50 track:

QIX Performance log missing field data 

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

I did a support case "02073533 - QIX LOG SAYS <UNKNOWN> FOR COLUMNS DOCID AND OBJECTID", and Qlik Support  answered:

I got confirmation that R&D has reopened the defect and we'll go ahead and fix it (we cannot commit to a date/version at the moment).

So hopefully we will see QV-18273 to be fixed in one of the next release notes.

Regards,

Roland

QV-18273

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

This is likely a known issue if you are running the 12.40 or 12.50 track:

QIX Performance log missing field data 

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Brett_Bleess :when will this be fixed? I just tested in QV12.50SR2 and the problem is still there.

The whole purpose of the QIX Log is to find out about Object IDs and Documents that take lots of memory&CPU.

Also the documentation on help.qlik.com still mentions the columsn DocumentId, ObjectId and ObjectType. So I expect this to work. 

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/April2020/Subsystems/Server/Content/QV_Server/QlikView-Server/Q...

If the columns are empty the whole QIX-log feature is useless.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I did a support case "02073533 - QIX LOG SAYS <UNKNOWN> FOR COLUMNS DOCID AND OBJECTID", and Qlik Support  answered:

I got confirmation that R&D has reopened the defect and we'll go ahead and fix it (we cannot commit to a date/version at the moment).

So hopefully we will see QV-18273 to be fixed in one of the next release notes.

Regards,

Roland

QV-18273