Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Daily batch job to create excel sheet after reload data

Hi guys,

I apologize for my english....

I've created this batch

"c:\Program Files\QlikView\QV.exe" /l C:\Qlikview\InfoBlu\Passenger.qvw

After reload, macro export data and create an excel file

If I launch bat file while I was logged in server it works...
If I'm not logged in and the scheduler will launch the bat, it doesn't works.

When I try to log in again, I see a popup that says "view the message", I click on and have this error ....
"your installation of qlikview has exceeded the maximum number of document recoveries allowed for a personal edition license"

I'm not able to assign license, this screenshoot is read only........please help me.....

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

My guess is that your QV doesn't have desktop license.  When you login as yourself, you apparently use "leased license" - you lease it from QV server when opening any server-based application, at least onece a month.  Qlikview services apparently are run by a differnt username, not yourself, and this user doesn't have leased license.
The most relaible way is to by QV desktop license.  Otherwise, find out the QV services user, loging as this user, open IE, open access point, open any QV file.  After this this user has leased license for 30 days, and reload will work.
Or maybe it is enough to run batch under your name - give it a try...

Regards,
Michael

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

My guess is that your QV doesn't have desktop license.  When you login as yourself, you apparently use "leased license" - you lease it from QV server when opening any server-based application, at least onece a month.  Qlikview services apparently are run by a differnt username, not yourself, and this user doesn't have leased license.
The most relaible way is to by QV desktop license.  Otherwise, find out the QV services user, loging as this user, open IE, open access point, open any QV file.  After this this user has leased license for 30 days, and reload will work.
Or maybe it is enough to run batch under your name - give it a try...

Regards,
Michael

Not applicable
Author

Thank you so much Michael!

The batch now run under by name, so we used only 1 license

Kindly regards

Max