Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Dashboard Help

Hi there,

I have a few questions  for the new dashboard i am building.

1) Is there a way to create min and max value input box? For example, user wants to set limits and be able to change those. As I researched here, the only answer was to insert input boxes, which I did. But graphs do not change accordingly when i set the limits.

(Slider with values is not an option)

1.PNG

2) List boxes with year and period.

When I choose specific period the check box lights, however, when i do not specifically click on the list box and click somewhere on the graph, not active periods grey out. I there a way to make it, so if I click on any other data the periods in which it happened will also light.

2.PNG

3.PNG

3) How I can create concatenated field for period and year, so it will show for example 11/2014, and not two separate rows as below. But also, this data will be updated year, to year, so there will be 11/2015 and so on. Will it be too complicated to show? Should I just stick with the list box as above, and choose to show periods only below?

4.PNG

Thank you-

11 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Good thing change it to slider instead of text input

It will work.

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

If you attach sample file then it would be easier to help, please attach sample file so that it would be easier to help you.

Qlik Community Tip: Posting Successful Discussion Threads

You have to handle this in all the charts then the value range will reflect on all the charts.

Hope this helps you

Regards,

Jagan.