Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Dashboard unavailable with I.E. for me but not for my colleague

Hi,

I had upgraded qlik V12.1 SR2 with a IIS windows server.

It's working for people but not for all with I.E on remote access (We all have the same version for I.E.11.0.96 32bits)

(i don't have a cluster)

I.E. plugin v12 1 is install (I think that i may be on the I.E. settings... or with the V12 plugin)

When i try to open a dashboard, a window open to save/open :

What do you want to do with .... //server/scripts/QVSTunnel_dll%3Fhost%3Dserver.g45o6t8.partial

the file cannot be download and/or open...

On server : The HTTP Tunnel works, I ran a test with "https://localhost/scripts/qvstunnel.dll?test and it's ok

<H1>QlikWeb Services HTTP Tunnel Available</H1>

On remote access , some people can have access on dashboard, others not.

It's working fine with Chrome or Firefox, but not all the time with I.E.

Someone has already this kind of issue, or Any ideas ?

2 Replies
ramasaisaksoft

Normally Qlikview Access point issues are browser dependent so if you have chance to get the help from IT team just consult them once

else

if possible just restart your server once and also who is not getting access they also just restart the Machine/Desktop some times cache and firewalls will stop the apps.

if i am wrong please correct me your issue understanding.

Not applicable
Author

Hi. . .

I am the IT team . ..lol

And unfortunately, reboot (server/desktop) don't fix the issue...

This morning, access on my desktop is working fine but not on my colleague screen.
i don't think that the issue is on server side, perhaps more on desktop setting, but i don't know where exactly. . .

i have some trouble (for example, bad request - request too long HTTP400) on chrome, but on my computer all is ok. . . .amazing . ..