Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vishalgoud
Creator III
Creator III

Data Displayed Conditionally and if Data is Not There For Particular Selctions It should Display Error Msg ...:? plz Respond

Hi all

here I have a Issue

i have One gauge chart if i select one Year and one  Month then only it should Display the data otherwise it has to show " please select one year and one month " , if the data is Not there for that paticular selection of year and month then it should display as " Not Applicable "

Thanks In ADvance...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi you need to use two test boxes for msg and error display and hide the chart on particular condition just show the textbox(format the text box as chart size).

Find attached solution go to layout tab and see the condition .

Let me know if you need further help.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
kiranmanoharrode
Creator III
Creator III

Please mention your custom messege in
Chart Properties -> General Tab -> Error Messeges -> Calucalation condition unfullfiled -> Type your custom messege...

Regards,
Kiran

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi you need to use two test boxes for msg and error display and hide the chart on particular condition just show the textbox(format the text box as chart size).

Find attached solution go to layout tab and see the condition .

Let me know if you need further help.

vishalgoud
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi  Chandel

ur ans is very helpful..

but here the situatuion is little bit different

i have a guage chart defaultly it show nothing , i give a calculation consition as

=

GetSelectedCount(YEAR)>=1 and GetSelectedCount(MONTH)>=1

and in the dimention under the condition un ful filled i wrote   " Select one year and month  " . it works fine but when the data is not there for any particular selection it is showing  " no data to display "

now my requiremnt is  i need error msg as " Not Applicable " instead of No data to Display....

thanks in Advance