cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Data Not Returning to Table Objects in Report

Hello All -

I'm really not sure how to explain this problem, but here goes:

A few days ago we migrated to a new domain and moved our instance of Qlikview with it.  Everything seems to run just fine and we've had no problems.  Today someone noted that data was not retruning to a specific tab within a report.  I checked into it and found that data appears to be loading correctly and I do not get any errors.  The Qlikivew account has access to the database and the other tabs in the report do in fact return data. 

I need to explain the report a bit more in detail:

We have a report which pulls data via four stored procedures from a SQL Server database.  The data from each procedure is displayed within objects on each of their own tabs (so, four tabs total in the report).  When I run the RELOAD on the script, data appears to import just fine. Three of the tabs has data in each of their respective objects.  However the fourth tab does not display any data in it's objects.  The RELOAD script and the log both tell me that there were 6.7 million records imported into Qlikview and without any errors. 

The question I have is why doesn't the data display in the objects on the fourth tab?  This worked just fine on our other domain.  I realize that this may be a tough question to answer here but i'm really trying to brainstorm as to what could be the problem and I need some possible ideas. 

Thanks!!

0 Replies