Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bmchale1983
Contributor III
Contributor III

Data Structure - Actual vs Target - Multiple Date - Master Canonical Calendar?

I am relatively new to Qlikview and have only done a POC that went well and the feedback was to create another report utilizing targets.  To achieve this I needed to bring in 3 source files, Employee Targets, Area Targets, and Actuals.  Employee/Area Targets are structured by a Type field with 3 possibilities Lead, Registration, & Funded and the Actuals are registered by population of the fields Lead_Date, Registration_Date, and Close_Date.  I am trying to achieve a working model to begin developments, but think I need a canonical calendar from what I’ve seen. I did not know if anyone had any insights on the subject.  I believe I need everything to connect to this canonical calendar as the center table, but not sure if that is accurate.  Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. 

Below is my current structure.

Capture.PNG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
4 Replies
tajmohamed30
Creator III
Creator III

tajmohamed30
Creator III
Creator III

please follow the blog would help

bmchale1983
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you, that did the trick....  Now just looking to join the data bridge to the targets and created new discussion.

Actual vs Targets - Insert Actual Key into Data Bridge

tajmohamed30
Creator III
Creator III

please mark it as correct to close this discussion and if you find it useful go to actions and select helpful