Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Data from Qlikview into excel

Hi All,

Can I get data into excel from any Qlikview app like NPrinting in Personal Edition? Is there any other  add-in or macro? Please advise.

BR

SAK

14 Replies
its_anandrjs

Hi,

You can create a excel file or take export to excel a out put of your chart or a straight table.

HTH

Regards,

Anand

Not applicable
Author

I actually want to have data in excel cells linked to QV doc so that we can do calculations on that data (amount for eg) like Nprinting if you have seen.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Sounds you're looking for qvexcel.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Yep, thanks for correcting. But that is free and only for server edition. i need something for personal Ed.

Not applicable
Author

Anyone please advise something for PE to get QV app data in excel cells like QVExcel.

Not applicable
Author

Try QVMail.

It exports to Excel and PDF.

Should solve your issue

Not applicable
Author

If I got you right, I can export via Qlikview direct to excel. but I want data in excel linked to QV so that it can update automatically in excel when it updates in QV.

Not applicable
Author

You can use the scheduler that can update your excel every day.

Not applicable
Author

Nprinting is wat u r looking for.....With Nprinting u can link ur excel data ......dey recently came up with new version which allows u to work with word doc n ppt also