Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rajiv-Dharia
Contributor III
Contributor III

Data not showing in the QlikView (11.2) Application

Hi All,

Since last 3 days my QlikView application is not showing any data on the final application. I checked the scheduled task reloaded the data without any error, but in any selection i make nothing visualises in the final application. Below is the screenshot for the same. Is this an issue with assosciation or application can be corrupted?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Rajiv-Dharia
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I could not figure out what changes done by whom but restoring the application to a back date fixed the problem.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

It looks like you do have values loaded into your applicatio. So should be mire concerned on that specific table. What are we looking at? A table with expressions? Using SET analysis? I suggest that you review your expressions are calculating correctly. 

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Make sure the data populated from DB and available in the same tables. Some cases, it's a reference that sometimes it fails with below. 

Anil_Babu_Samineni_0-1702965293336.png

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Rajiv-Dharia
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Vegar,

You are right the application has the values loaded but when selected nothing is showing up. It did once for a while, attatching a screenshot for the same and then it disappeared again. Could it be a cause of application corrupted? what can be the possible solution?

Rajiv-Dharia
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Anil,

Data reload is happening without any error. It does populated for a while when i clear all the selection and disappeared again. Below is a screenshot of the populated data.

tresesco
MVP
MVP

@Rajiv-Dharia , it is most likely a calculation/expression issue. Check if there has been any changes/missing in field name(s), ...

Vegar
MVP
MVP

It dissapear when you press clear all selections? Sounds like an expression issue. Maybe your expression is depending on certain selections beeing made in order to calculate properly?

Can you show us how you calculate the Actuals in that table?

Rajiv-Dharia
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I could not figure out what changes done by whom but restoring the application to a back date fixed the problem.