Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Data paging issue - Synchronize table with bar chart

Hi guys,

I am coming across an issue synchronizing a table with a bar chart put next to it, both of which are being controlled via pagination. Here is the problem statement -

"

In the attached qvw file, a stacked bar chart is laid next to a straight table with 10 rows visible at a time (controlled via Paging).

As can be seen, 3 pages are available. On page 1 and 2, 10 rows each are available due to which perfect alignment exists between the table and the bar chart. However, on page 3, only 1 row is available. Due to this data, the bar chart automatically sizes to adjust to the total area available for the bar chart. Is there a way to avoid this, so that perfect alignment is still maintained between the last row in the table and the bar chart (Page 3)? "

Kindly let me know if there is a way to avoid the bar chart axis to auto-adjust itself with the data available (or in another words, keep the number of bars to be consistent i.e. 10).

0 Replies