Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Data structure has been modified. This is only permitted in QlikView Enterprise Edition.

I develop by QlikView 8.0 Enterprise Edition.I can reload qvw files by application. But I can`t reload by its ocx.Who can tell me why. And Thank you for help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Usually this message is given when a QlikView document is reloaded using Professional or Analyzer+ clients. If you have your OCX on a different machine, or running under a different User ID, compared to your Enterprize Edition, the engine might "think" that you don't have an Enterprise license. Try reloading that same document with Enterprise and save it. After that, you should be able to reload the same document using any other client.

If it still doesn't work, I suggest that you call Support.

Oleg

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Usually this message is given when a QlikView document is reloaded using Professional or Analyzer+ clients. If you have your OCX on a different machine, or running under a different User ID, compared to your Enterprize Edition, the engine might "think" that you don't have an Enterprise license. Try reloading that same document with Enterprise and save it. After that, you should be able to reload the same document using any other client.

If it still doesn't work, I suggest that you call Support.

Oleg

Not applicable
Author

Thanks a lot for reply.I will try reloading that same document with Enterprise and save it.