Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rupaliqlik
Creator
Creator

Datamodel should get refresh data on every reload

Hi Experts,

I have one dahsboard in that I received data from 3 sources.But that data is coming on different time.like one data is coming at 5pm,other 7 PM and 3rd is 10pm.(timings get change every day).So after that my data get refresh and publish.So my client wants that whoever comes first data should get refresh in dashboard.But my concern is if my datamodel is running and at the same time 2nd qvd get refresh then datamodel will get fail becasue qvd is creating at the same time.In that case how to handle this situation?

Regards,

Rupali Ethape.

kaushik.solanki stalwar1 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ganapati_h
Partner Ambassador Alumni

Rupali,

Since timings are not fixed, you may have to trigger the scheduler job via external program using API. So when first datasources gets refreshed you should check if the scheduler task is running. If its not running you trigger it via API. Same way for second and third data source.

Regards,
GH

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ganapati_h

Rupali,

Since timings are not fixed, you may have to trigger the scheduler job via external program using API. So when first datasources gets refreshed you should check if the scheduler task is running. If its not running you trigger it via API. Same way for second and third data source.

Regards,
GH