cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Date filter issue on button click

Hi All,

I am trying to filter dates on the basis of button click. but dates in the list box are not getting filterd. As I have created 2 variables and i am setting variable level triggers also. Attached the QVW file.

Thanks

Dasu.G

15 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Your date formats weren't reconciling. See attached.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you Rebecca,

I got this issue resolved in desktop mode but still issue persists in web view?. Do you have any thoughts to handle this kind of scenario in webview ? .

Steps:

1. Open the attachement provided by you.

2. Clear

3. Click on webview

4. Click on those buttons

5.  No change in the business date list box..

Not applicable
Author

Triggers are funky in WebView. Instead of using the trigger, add the action to your text objects and then double click to filter. It's annoying, but I don't know a better way.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Your document is working with out any issues in desktop with one click and in webview two clicks. But I tried implement same in my app also it is not respeciting QV associations in desktop and webview. Not retrieving min(c_date) ie MinBusinessDate from seleciton it is giving from complete data set .do you have any thouhts?.

Attached the ligther version of my app.

Not applicable
Author

Again, your date formats were not the same. Once you remove the NUM() from the expressions, it behaves fine. In your first app, your dates were in the numeric form; in this second file, your dates were in M/D/YYYY form.  See attached.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

MinBusinessDate(Min(c_date) still not retrieved from the  selected data set. It is always having 10/1/2012 and it supposed to have the start date value

Not applicable
Author

With the small data set you had, 10/1/2012 would be the min for either selection. Take a look with more data. Note that you need to double click the selections.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Rebecca,

Some times In single click itself I am able to see the change in both desktop and webvew in my machine. how to interpret this behaviour not sure when it is working and when it is not working?.

Thanks

Dasu.G

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Any one has idea what is the expected behavoir in this case?.

If we are going with double click is there any way we can restrict single click?.

OR

How to support triggers in the webview mode?