Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suresh_rawat
Creator II
Creator II

Dealer Analysis - Monthly

Hi All,

I am making a report on Dealer Analysis month wise in which i have to present Retail Sales, Wholesale & Dealer Stock on month basis. In this report i am easily getting Retail Sales & wholesale, but i am stuck while taking dealer stock monthly from my system directly. Actually i am getting dealer stock from oracle database.

If someone make such report plz share an idea with me, or if someone is getting a dealer stock monthly plz share the query for that.

Thanks & Regards

Suresh Rawat

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

It depends whether your system provides you with some sort of Item status record's stock level figure. If it does, it may only be available for the latest point in time.

To present the stock balances back through the preceeding months you may need to calculate the balance yourself from stock movements. A shortcut I've used before though is to take the item balance amount captured on sales and purchase orders that took the figures from the item status record's tock level figure.

Jonathan