Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Default Sheet to show on open

Hi,

Please look into below screen shot from the screen shot i have Dashboard frm that i have sheets starting from shair main dashboard to Trendingand am displaying all sheets with condtional display using the belowcondition for  shair main dash board sheet =[ShairA&I]='SHAIR MainDasboard' and for Infrastructure sheet am using

=[ShairA&I]='SHAIR Main Dasboard/Infrastructure'...............for all sheets....

here what i want is when ever we open the Dashboard it should open withthe Shair main Dashboard sheet this is the start up page of thedashboard,,,, suppose if we save the Dashboard in Server sheet if weopened next time instead of opening with Server Sheet it should openwith Shair Main Dashboard sheet.......

1234.JPG

Regards,

Anil

14 Replies
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Please check the attached file.  It is working as you expected.

I added one more action to selest the field.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

thanx Kuba/Jagan now its working perfectly..........

KishoreSuri
Creator
Creator

Hi Team,

We have the same issue, when we open any tab in the qlikview report and do any modifications and  just save it in the same tab and close the report.

After reopening the report, it should be open the Home Tab, not the last opened Tab.

Please give us the solution asap. 

However, we have tried the solution provided by Jagan and others in this tread,it doesn't work.

Thanks,
Kishore S
KishoreSuri
Creator
Creator

Hi Team,

Sorry , I got the resolution by the options provided by Jagan and others in this tread.

To get the default Tab, after reopening any report is use the SHEETID which would mentioned in CONCERN SHEET PROPERTIES.

For Example, If you have a Home or Main Tab , 

Check the SHEETID given to that Sheet (Either It is a SHEETID (e.g., SH01) or Home(Name of the Sheet))

Use the same SHEETID  in Settings --> Document properties --> Triggers --> Under Document Event Triggers, choose ONOPEN --> click on ADD ACTION --> click on ADD --> Layout --> Select Activate Sheet --> Ok --> paste or enter the SHEETID (which is available in Sheet properties)

Thanks,
Kishore S
KishoreSuri
Creator
Creator

Hi Team, ONOPEN trigger action is not working in Qlikview Access point. I have followed the above mentioned steps and it got applied successful in report. But when we tried to open the report in Qlikview Access point, after reopening the report,last  opened tab only  opening,but wants to open HOME/MAIN tab.

Please suggest

Thanks,
Kishore S