Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Default selection in ListBox or Chart

I have a list box selection with three values Overall, Frozen and Final. When I select any one of the values it will display the corresponding chart accordingly in the same page.

I want to set the default as Overall selection or for eg: If I click on Clear button I should see the default selection as Overall.Whether is it possible to achieve.

Experts, can you please help me out.

Thanks,

Vinu

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Select your default value.

Then open the clear button drop down menu and 'Set Clear State'.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Select your default value.

Then open the clear button drop down menu and 'Set Clear State'.

marcus_sommer

You could choose the option "always one selected" within the properties of listbox in tab general (if one value is selected otherwise it will be out-greyed).

- Marcus

Not applicable
Author

Hi vinu,

please follow the below step

Select any value in list box->right click on list box->Goto general tab->check always one selected value

->click ok.

best regards

Tripati

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

in general tab have the "always one selected" is there check that one you get the result

Not applicable
Author

Thanks it worked.. I got it.. Thank you so much

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Glad that this worked for you.

If your request is resolved, than please close this thread.

Qlik Community Tip: Marking Replies as Correct or Helpful

Not applicable
Author

I'm also checking in Accesspoint whenever I navigate through any tab, or opening and closing my dashboard in Access Point the default selection should be "Overall".

Not applicable
Author

Is there any option whenever i open my dashboard in Accesspoint, made some selections and closing the URL. Again when i open it is reflecting the previous selections.

Is there any way whenever i close and open my accesspoint the default values should be reflected.