Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
annacastan
Contributor II
Contributor II

Delete Pause Task in QMC QlikView

Hi everyone,

something extrange happens... Is the first time that I see "Pause Task" inside the QlikView Management Console. 

Explanation: We were sharing server and license in two companies that are now different. When we have moved to another server, we have kept all the configuration files to have less work in the QMC. Now I was checking everything, but there is a residue of tasks from the other company. These tasks are called Pause Task.
Attached screenshots below:

annacastan_0-1624456178825.png

tempsnip.png

I hope that someone can help me deleting this Tasks. 

Thanks in advance.

Best regards, 

Anna Castan

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Lucas_Gatling
Support
Support

@annacastan  The 'Pause' tasks should be able to delete like regular tasks. See the following help link: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/April2019/Subsystems/QMC/Content/QV_QMC/QMC_System_SupportingTa...

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.

View solution in original post

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @annacastan,

In addition to Lucas's good information, these "Pause" tasks that you're seeing aren't going to interrupt any of your scheduled tasks just by themselves. They would have to be configured for use in between Publisher tasks, for example.  Many QV admins find them very useful in maintaining their scheduled tasks.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lucas_Gatling
Support
Support

@annacastan  The 'Pause' tasks should be able to delete like regular tasks. See the following help link: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/April2019/Subsystems/QMC/Content/QV_QMC/QMC_System_SupportingTa...

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @annacastan,

In addition to Lucas's good information, these "Pause" tasks that you're seeing aren't going to interrupt any of your scheduled tasks just by themselves. They would have to be configured for use in between Publisher tasks, for example.  Many QV admins find them very useful in maintaining their scheduled tasks.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!