Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
felcar2013
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Delete empty dimension row in pivot table

hi

this is a pivot table. I do not use dimensions and need to delete the "dimension" row, which is in grey, i takes space and i do not need it. Do you know if this is possible?

thanks

x.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Use a straight table instead. Add your expressions, select the option No Totals and on the Presentation tab check the option Horizontal. If you've enabled Always Show Design Menu Items on the Design tab of the User Properties window you can right click the cells with the expression labels and choose Custom Format Cell to change the formatting of those cells.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable

I'm not sure qv provides this option. If you use a straight table, you do have the optoin to suppress the header row in the presentation tab.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Use a straight table instead. Add your expressions, select the option No Totals and on the Presentation tab check the option Horizontal. If you've enabled Always Show Design Menu Items on the Design tab of the User Properties window you can right click the cells with the expression labels and choose Custom Format Cell to change the formatting of those cells.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
felcar2013
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

thanks a lot , perfect!