Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Deploiement of QlikView in an IT

Hi Experts,

I am new in QV, I wish someone can help me what are the steps to follow in order to deploy QlikView in an IT of a company. And if there is some articles about this point.

Regard,

Soufiane

9 Replies
maxgro
MVP
MVP

did you try here?

QlikView for IT Users | Qlik

Not applicable
Author

whiteline
Master II
Master II

Hi.

It depends on the result of deployment you want, the role of BI/QV in your company.

Not applicable
Author

amit_saini
Master III
Master III

Hi Soufiane,

Please see the attachments.

Thanks,

AS

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your help and for your time, I started to read the documents, I found interesting things. If i find difficulty I will post it.

Thanks again,

Regards,

Soufiane

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I just started in QlikView and I wanted to know what are the steps to follow after the developpement of the application. As a beginner, I don't know a lot of things about the architecture of QV. I started to check the answers, It's interesting, I wish It's the righ beginning.

thanks,

Soufiane

Not applicable
Author

Hiii Soufiance,

I would suggest you to go through this free tutorial video for the detailed Qlikview architecture. The explanation of QV in this video is quite comprehensive and step by step and in a very detailed and proper manner . It's very useful for beginners. :-  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8olMt2AOUJ8

Not applicable
Author

Hi, Please go thru the Qlikview Reference Manuals, Qlikview 11 Developers Book, Qlikview Server and Publisher by Packtpub

regs

Ram