Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Designing documents for iPad

We have many documents designed QlikView and we want to access to some of them by iPad. We intend to redesign them to look more appropriate and easy to use by the user. (for example, removing headers or titles)

What are the guidelines to follow?
What would be the best way to design a document for iPad?
What items should not be used?
some examples...

thanks a lot!!

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

any guidelines?

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I'm actually doing the same thing as we speak so i might have some guidelines. (these are for the native client)

- Multiboxes don't work, you have to convert them to listboxes

- Charts will allways be shown as seperate objects so if you use text objects to enhance the graphics or seperate legends, you will have to integrate them into the chart because they won't make sense otherwise

- In text objects the \n will not work. You have to use the correct amount of spacing.. it's about 180 characters i think, try some...

just started doing this, so i'll probably add more tips as we go along

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Andyqlikmex!! As we see things, also try to put them here.

AndyqlikMEX = mexico? igual es más facil hablar en castellano... aunque con los últimos cambios de la RAE, no sé yo... jeje

Not applicable
Author

hi guys...I just install in my IPAD too...how I put my files ( im my computer) in a server? to access via IPAD?

BR,