Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Diagram: Several inputs in one Dimension

Dear Community,

I have the following issue and would be very thankful if someone could help me:

I'd like to get a bar diagramm with companies as dimension and the corresponding revenue as expression.

BUT, I have two listboxes:

Listbox 1:

Company A

Company B

Company C

Listbox 2:

Company A

Company B

Company C

So the listboxes contain the same data, but in Listbox 1 only ONE value can be selected whereas in Listbox 2 several values can be selected. So the chosen value in Listbox 1 is supposed to be a kind of a "benchmark-partner" for all the other companies.

How can I create a diagram where the selected company of Listbox 1 is always shown as first bar, whereas the revenues of the selected companies of Listbox 2 is shown as the following bars after this "benchmark-partner".

Thank you very much!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
richard_pearce6
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

If I understand correctly I've attached a re-worked version. This has variables SET in the script which will remove a company from "Company_LB" if its been selected twice creating a new value which can be used in the set analysis.

Rich

View solution in original post

4 Replies
richard_pearce6
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Try this example

Not applicable
Author

Hi Richard,

thanks a lot! This is quite what I was looking for... But could I improve this diagram also in that way, that the benchmark is always shown on its own. Because in this example I can choose Company A in both listboxes, so that two bars are shown for Company A..?

richard_pearce6
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

If I understand correctly I've attached a re-worked version. This has variables SET in the script which will remove a company from "Company_LB" if its been selected twice creating a new value which can be used in the set analysis.

Rich

Not applicable
Author

Thanks a lot, Richard. It is exactly what I was looking for!

Now I have a similar question for another chart, maybe you can have a look at this as well:

http://community.qlik.com/thread/89886