Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bartvanwetten
Creator
Creator

Difference in Horizontal Straight Table

Dear all,

I have the following challenge.

How can I add a third column labeled 'Difference', in the horizontal straight table in the attachment, which shows me the difference between 'Resultaat' and 'Prognose'?

Thank you all in advance!

Bart.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Hi,

Please check the attachment on sheet1 to see if this is what you're looking for. i've just done for the the first 3 expressions, you can continue the rest.

another option is add the difference column in script, with the prognose column value -prognose. It's a bit hard to explain as I don't have the

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Bart

I would have thought you could just create a new expression using the previous expression labels. Assuming your first expression is 'Resultaat' and expression two is 'Prognose' then you can create expression 3 [Resultaat]-[Prognose] or the other way around as necessary and label this 'Difference'.

Kindest Regards

Brian

Not applicable

Hi,

Please check the attachment on sheet1 to see if this is what you're looking for. i've just done for the the first 3 expressions, you can continue the rest.

another option is add the difference column in script, with the prognose column value -prognose. It's a bit hard to explain as I don't have the

bartvanwetten
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Nhu,

you have made my day! I'll use the solution!

Kind regards,

Bart