Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Difference in app between server 11 and 12

Hi,

I'm having a problem with an application that was developed with Qlikview 12 but the server is using Qlik Server 11, the problem is on the label of a bar chart.

Qlik Server 11:

11.JPG

Qlik Server 12:

12.JPG

I already tried copying the folder QlikViewAjax located at C:\Program Files\QlikView\Server\QlikViewClients from the Qlik Server 12 to the Server 11, but it made no difference.

Does anyone have any solution to this that doesn't involve in upgrading to Server 12? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

Unfortunately there is no other recommendation as not to mix up releases ... and in your case to downgrade the client again if you currently don't want to upgrade the server.

- Marcus

View solution in original post

3 Replies
marcus_sommer

Unfortunately there is no other recommendation as not to mix up releases ... and in your case to downgrade the client again if you currently don't want to upgrade the server.

- Marcus

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

QlikView is backwards compatible, meaning that older documents will run in newer QlikView versions. But not necessarily the other way around.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

That's I was afraid of, thanks guys.