Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Dinamic table - Top 10

Hello Experts,

Is it possible create a dinamic showing in my dimensions just the top 15 Clients ?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

In the Sort tab you can sort in descending order your customers using an expression like sum(Sales) and then in the Presentation tab enable the option to show a maximum of 10 or 15.

Or what part do you want to be dynamic?

View solution in original post

4 Replies
pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

In the Sort tab you can sort in descending order your customers using an expression like sum(Sales) and then in the Presentation tab enable the option to show a maximum of 10 or 15.

Or what part do you want to be dynamic?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

You could also use the rank function in a table object...

rank(sum(sales),0,1)) will produce a statistic with ranking of the clients by "sales". That way you would have a list of clients and you can have their ranking right beside them. check out the rank function. There are different "modes" you can use. the modes i have used above will show ties as the same rank. So if there were two clients that had the same sales (given your current filters) they would both be reprsented as a ranking of "2".

Not applicable
Author

Tks for answer Karl, but I dont have in my dinamic table properts in a presentation tab the option to show a maximum of 10 or 15...

Not applicable
Author

I changed the type graphics for simple table and now its ok!

Tks a lot!