cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
razvan_brais
Creator III
Creator III

Dinamicaly position pivot table one under the other

Hy guys. I have a question. I have two pivot table which they are positioned one under the other. Both of them ar seted in layout to resize after containing data. I would like to change the second table`s position depending on the dimmension of the first table.

Is there any way I can do that?

Thank you.

5 Replies
sunny_talwar

From what I understand, I don't think that this is possible. A work around can be having multiple pivot tables with conditional hide/show based on your dimensions.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I don;t think this is possible.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
marcus_sommer

Not really. This could be done only with macros which aren't recommended within the gui. If there only a few possible positions you could create several pivots with different positions and which have a visibility-condition to the number of possible dimension-values from the first pivot. Otherwise you will need to live with scrollbars or to find a different usability to show them - maybe within a container.

- Marcus

razvan_brais
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I have tryed with the container object with the grid type. But still , every window has fixed dimmensions. For example the first window in the container it wont modify after the table`s dimmension.

marcus_sommer

The container won't solve your origin challange but could give you an idea for a different usability with an easy and neat access to various objects.

- Marcus