Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Display Expression as % and counts as values on data point

Hi all

Can someone please help me with my chart?  Below is a screen shot of my chart which basically displays correctly except that I want the dimension Axes to show as a percentage.  I have added a screenshot further below of how it looks in Word.

If you look at the Word version and we look at site wickham the chart tells us that 26 of their requisitions were required in 2-6 days which equates to just under 40% and they also had 27 of their requisitions were required in 0-1 days and the percentage of that was just over 40%

I hope my request makes some sense.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

QV Chart.JPG.jpg

Word Chart.JPG.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Please find attached......and plaese reply to correct comment so that other can find the same

View solution in original post

9 Replies
sujeetsingh
Master III
Master III

post your sample and please explain what you want

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Create a bar chart with two expression:

• One for Count
  • Second for %

For count expression, unckech "Bar" under "Display Option" and check "Value on data point" on expression Tab.

Hope it help you.

Regards

Ankur

Not applicable
Author

Hello

I have attached qvw file.  Basically I want the axis data to show like the word version of the chart.

cheers

sujeetsingh
Master III
Master III

see this

Not applicable
Author

Please find attached

sujeetsingh
Master III
Master III

Chris,

Avoid posting your qvw with original data in it .

It to be always avoided.

To get out of this just do one thing create a sample file either by INLINE table or just export a section of data in in excel

and then reload the file with the excel file  with hiding information like ID ,Name ,Account details etc

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for this.  When selecting one site only I get the exact data I require.  But when selecting more that one site it reduces the percentage.  MIKAR is showing in the first screen shot as having over 50% in the o-1 Day range however when all sites are displayed the 50% becomes about 17%.  Each site needs to add up to 100% not 100% across all sites.  Hope that makes sense?

QV Chart 2.JPG.jpg

QV Chart 3.JPG.jpg

Not applicable
Author

Please find attached......and plaese reply to correct comment so that other can find the same

Not applicable
Author

Brilliant.  Thankyou so much.