Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Display alarm on image

Hai,

Can anyone tell me how can i make a Alarm message in image.

My Report contains ScatterChart with an image and in this it displays where the defects placed in image.

My Requirement is if group of defects displaying in same place, it should warn a message with "Occuring more Defects in same place".

Thnks

4 Replies
pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

I might not be able to make the alarm message an image, but what you might try is creating a text object as an image or with a variable reference to an image and then hide the text object with a flag variable set to 0. You can then create a action that is triggered once the user opens the tab where the text object is. The action "Set Variable" evaluates with an if() statement whether to show the text object with the image (flag variable is set to 1) or not (flag variable is set to 0).

Regards.

Not applicable
Author

hi Karl,

Sorry for very late reply, i didn't understand clearly what you explained please can give me a detailed explanation in step-by-step process.

Actually i am new to this QlikView platform, i hope you understand my problem.

Thnks

pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Venkat,

So that I get the solution right, is it possible to make an example in Word or picture of what you exactly want?

Regards.

Not applicable
Author

k please explain very clearly, bcoz i am new to qlikview platform.

Please if possible give me a example file.

Thnks