Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Display all values of dimension

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone can help.

I have a pivot table with a dimesion dim_x and a count(dim_x). Lets say Dim_x has 4 values A, B, C, D within the complete dataset.

I want the pivot table to display A, B, C, D regardless of whether these values exist when filtering down the data. The problem I am having is that sometimes the table only shows a subset of values e.g. A, D, as these are the values that exist when filtering down.

Is there something like an ALL function or something along these lines? So if only A and D, then B and C should be 0 (as count = 0).

Thanks in advance!

Revlin

3 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

In dimension tab Click on Show All Values.

And in Presentation tab uncheck "Suppress missing" and "Suppress Zero Values"

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

thanks guys that works!

Not applicable
Author

Actually it only works when I use the Dim_x as it is. If I want to replace a value with the statement below (within the dimension tab):

= If (Dim_x= 'B', 'Z', Dim_x)

So now instead of Dim_X having values A, B, C, and D, we now now A, Z, C, D.

Unfortunatley the 'show all values' doesn't work now. Is there any other way I can enforce all values A, Z, C and D?

Regards

Revlin