cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Display data for all months irrespective of data- straight table

Hi all,

I have data in DB for lastyear and this year. If there is no entry for certain months, straight table for a particular selection wont be displayed at all. Only the months with entry are displayed. I need to display all months always irrespective of an entry is there or not.

In our application we arent using master calendar rather we have a client specific calendar. I tried unchecking the suppress zero option , suppress null options. But still im not able to display all months. And also i have restricted the table to show till current month only.

so in summary ,the requirement is to show all the months till current month irrespective of an entry is there or not.

Thanks,

Anupama Jagan

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Anupama,

have you tried show all values from dimension tab?

or else u can make your exp conditional like if sum(sales) >0 then sum(sales) else 0.000000000000000000000000001 and make formatting fixed to two

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sandip,

No its not working with making exp to that of what you said. Its just formatting already values that is there as zeros. The problem is there is no value for those in the DB itself. so in Qlikview its not identifying at all.

Thanks,

Anupama Jagan