Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Display picture on top of bar in a bar chart

Hi,

I'd like to know if there is any possibility to display an image ('qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/arrow_se_g.png') on the top of a bar in a stacked bar chart.

I can do that with an independent text box, but I would like the image to have a variable position, according to the size of the bar. So if the bar size change, the image should follow.

Thanks in advance.

14 Replies
its_anandrjs

Hi,

As per my concern i suggest you to keep the text box which holds your ('qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/arrow_se_g.png') programming in any caption area of the bar chart where you able to display it and then according to your change of the bar chart its color should change it is the best way to display this.

Regards,

Anand

rohit214
Creator III
Creator III

hi

use bundle info in your script.

and give proper path like c:\desktop\grapics.bmp;

in your database file.

hope this may work

thans

rohit

Not applicable
Author

Well that's pretty much what I'm doing now. But the arrow does already change depending on something else (compare to the same value over the previous year, if bigger: arrow is oriented ne, if smaller: se, if equal: e).

But I want to place the arrow on the variable top of bar position just for a better looking. If there is any solution, if not I'll keep it at a fixed position.

Not applicable
Author

Hi rohit,

could you explain it more precisely, I'm not really familiar with the use of bundle info.

Thanks

its_anandrjs

Hi,

Can you provide any image file of your file where you want to show the bundle info and do you have any sample file

Regards

Anand

Not applicable
Author

Hi here is a picture of what I have now and what I'd like to obtain.

SunilChauhan
Champion
Champion

if u can share the sample

Sunil Chauhan
Not applicable
Author

Sorry for the delay.

Here is a sample. I put only one arrow for the first location, but it is the exact same principle for the other sites.

rohit214
Creator III
Creator III

hello benetche,

sorry for delay.

script

countrynamewithflag:

Bundle info LOAD Country,

I

FROM

(ooxml, embedded labels, table is Sheet1);

In above example if a select any country so that there 'll be a sign like'i' in the top right corner of  list box.

and i told you to give proper path in your data base means

here i fetched my data from a excel file.example shown in below.

COUNTRY                        I

India                             c:\desktop\grapics\Ind.bmp;

USA                             c:\desktop\grapics\USA.bmp;

here ind.bmp is the format of India flag

hope u understand

thanks

rohit