Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Display the last values in the summary page

Dear Kaushik,

Thanks again for your yesterday support, I have a prblem in displaying the yesterday values in a text box.

I have attached qlikview file for your reference.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Joe

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hey,

What is the issue,Can you tell clearly?

-Jai

prieper
Master II
Master II

Without a date knowing yesterday?

If you load a daily qvd and wish to compare with the last day, and you do not wish to have all data stored, you may load the previous file, summarize required data, hand the result into a variable and then load the new data.

Yesterday:

LOAD

Item,

SUM(Sales)          AS AppleSale

FROM ...

WHERE Item = 'Apple'

GROUP BY Item;

LET iAppleSales = PEEK('AppleSale', 0, 'Yesterday');

HTH
Peter

Not applicable
Author

Dear Jai,

If you open the qlikview file you can understand my requirement, the dispalying apple value is today value that is perfect. If I open tomorrow the today value go to yesterday and display it. today values are stored in the table but yesterday value is not stored in a table is that any expression will help to record the previous day value.

I hope now you understand my problem.

Thanks in advance.

Joe

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

You need to have data for yesterday in order to display it.

If you are appending the data with today's data then you will be having date field with your dataset.

If you are replacing the data with today data then you must get the data for yesterday. you can achieve this as prieper said.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!