Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sangeetha_changu
Contributor
Contributor

Display year wise static value across fields in Pivot table

We have year wise Contract Share% for 2018,2019. How to display the constant Contract Share % per year across the dimensions and KPIs in a pivot table 

Contract Share comes from an inline table in below format.. 

Share_DateShare_YearShare_MonthPlantCarrierContract Share (%)

and key has been created Share_Year&'_'&Share_Month&'_'&upper(Plant) &'_'& upper(Carrier) as %Key_ContractShare,

To Map the key in KPI table  i.e. Year([Ship Date])&'_'&Month([Ship Date])&'_'& upper(Plant) &'_'& upper(Carrier) as %Key_ContractShare,

Below is the screenshot which is showing wrong values for Contract Share %. Need help in correcting

contract.PNG

The actual Contract shares are below

CatalaoATRHOL50
CatalaoDICANALLI10
CatalaoDOLVITSCH10
CatalaoGEFCO5
CatalaoRODOMEU5
CatalaoSHOCK10
CatalaoTME10
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Check this?

Sum(Aggr(Min(TOTAL <Carrier> [Contract Share (%)]), <Dim1>, <Dim2>, ..))

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)

View solution in original post

18 Replies
siddheshmane
Creator
Creator

Hi,

what is your expression for Contract Share%

sangeetha_changu
Contributor
Contributor
Author

sum(Contract Share%) which isn't working.

Please suggest an expression to display the static value for Contract share

Anil_Babu_Samineni

You need to manipulate with Num() format?

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
sangeetha_changu
Contributor
Contributor
Author

contract1.PNG

Jesh19
Creator II
Creator II

From your question, I understood that values should always remain static.

You can acheive it by showing it as a dimension or an expression.

For dimension: =Num([2019]/100,'#,##0%')

For expression: Sum([2019])/100 and Under Number tab, change it to Fixed to and Enable 'Show in Percentage'

Thanks,

Jesh

Anil_Babu_Samineni

@sangeetha_changu if you simply paste the image,  I strongly believe that won't help for others instead what you have handy in the expression that may helps for sure 

sangeetha_changu
Contributor
Contributor
Author

i was just using some trial expressions like

sum({<Year={$(vMaxYear)}>}Contract Share%)

Max({<Year={$(vMaxYear)}>}Contract Share%)

i even directly used [Contract Share %] field in expression

which is not giving me the desired results

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Do you have some sample data set which concur the same?

sangeetha_changu
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Please find the attached sample qvw