Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bubskim
Contributor II
Contributor II

Displaying others in my chart as details

Hi all!

I have 3 charts. Each has own dimensions , expressions and exclusions. So I need to be able to have them sync in some way.  I need to 

1. correctly sort the numbers on the axis to display in order

2. be able to show what is in the others tab instead of it now being unclickable

3. I need to add a details box or page where people can see the details right under or in a new page

3 Replies
Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

You can sort based on any criteria on Sort tab.
a simple way to show the details would be to do a fast change option to see the numbers. This allows the user to toggle to the table with the data rather than the bar chart. This is achieved by selecting both the Bar Chart and Straight Table as allowed Types in Fast Type Change.
Bubskim
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

how do I enable the fast change option in the chart for the toggle?

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Kimberly, here is a link to the Help on that one:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/April2019/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/FastTypeChange....

Once you set that, then in the Caption of the chart object is where the Fast Change option will appear to toggle between the different chart types you selected as possible...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.