Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Disregard month selection

Hello!

I want to disregard the month selection and have following formula,

sum({$<Month=>} aggr((Sum(amount_NR)/Sum(Count_nr))*Sum(Count_NB) * Sum(Days) / 7 / Procentamount, Counting_opps,))

Despite that I have {$<Month=>} it still changes data when I select different months. I have loaded a calendar which have month as dimension and is connected to the facts table via Date field. 

Need som help so figure this out.

Best regards

Mårten

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi Marten, you'll need to add the set analisys expression to each of the Sum() inside the Aggr():

sum({$<Month=>} aggr((Sum({$<Month=>} amount_NR)/Sum({$<Month=>} Count_nr))*Sum({$<Month=>} Count_NB) * Sum({$<Month=>} Days) / 7 / Only({$<Month=>} Procentamount), Counting_opps))

Procentamount will be only one value per Counting_opps? If tehree is more than one value it will return null()

View solution in original post

3 Replies
sunny_talwar

Try putting {$<Month =>} for everytime you use Sum in your expression. May be like this:

=Sum({$<Month=>} Aggr((Sum({$<Month=>} amount_NR)/Sum({$<Month=>}Count_nr)) * Sum({$<Month=>}Count_NB) * Sum({$<Month=>}Days) / 7 /Procentamount, Counting_opps))

rubenmarin

Hi Marten, you'll need to add the set analisys expression to each of the Sum() inside the Aggr():

sum({$<Month=>} aggr((Sum({$<Month=>} amount_NR)/Sum({$<Month=>} Count_nr))*Sum({$<Month=>} Count_NB) * Sum({$<Month=>} Days) / 7 / Only({$<Month=>} Procentamount), Counting_opps))

Procentamount will be only one value per Counting_opps? If tehree is more than one value it will return null()

Not applicable
Author

Great, now it works.

Thanks!

Best regards

Mårten