Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruno_martins_l
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Distribution with Set Analysis

Hello,

I have a problem with my expressions in my expressions for calculate a futur number of people by jobs after a mobility.

The requirement is the following:

Starting a QlikView table with ImputField% on Mobility, the customer wants to be able to vary the mobility of its resources via a percentage of a business in many trades based on the number of persons per craft selection.

Example:

In March 2014, there are 10 people who are A. Via the parameter file mobility, there may be mobility:

- 10 * 33% = 3 people who will be mobility to B

- 10 * 67% = 7 people who will be Director mobility to C

In the application, you will find a Table iso parameter file with% Mobility and a simple table with:

- In dimension, the current Jobs

- In expression

1 Sleeps:. Represents the number of persons per job in the current selection

2 Future. Will represent the number of persons per job after interpretation of mobilities% of each Job.

3 Start. Number of People mobility from the current job

4 Arrived Number of  People from mobility  arrived to arrive in the Job of the dimension.

5 Var  Variation of the number of people with current business and the number of persons per Future Jobs.

Can you help me on this issue please ?

Kind Regards,

Bruno

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bruno_martins_l
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hello,

You can find the answer to this question. It's Qlik who answer.

Thanks for your help.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Bruno,

I've checked the sample QVW file and it doesn't have some of the fields you listed above. Also, please can you try explain in detail on what you wanted to achieve? Sorry, I can't fully follow what you want.

DV

www.QlikShare.com

bruno_martins_l
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thanks for you answer, sorry it's not easy to explain in english.

My Exemple :

In March 2014, there are 10 people who are in a job A.

They can change jobs in the next year. I need to follow the population of persons per Job in response to changes in business.

For this, I use a table with the starting job of the person, and different businesses that can then function as a percentage of distribution can vary.

Example:

There are 5 people who do a job A (People Column Current Simulation table). These people can change jobs via the percentage of mobility (Field % Mobility in Table MOBILITY) as follows:

- 5 * 0 = 0 % people who are in the business mobility to A

- 5 * 10% = 1 people who will be on the move to B business

- 5 * 30% = 2 people who are in the business mobility to C

- 5 * 15% = 1 people who will be on the move to trade D

- 5 * 45% = 2 people who are in the business mobility to E

I managed to get these results in the Future object if I select a RBDF art.

But in Table Simulation I can not for the Current Job how many people move to this job (Without mandatory selection Current Job column).

The final result in the Objet Table in the column Arrived is for me :

Job A : Number of people move to the Job A since the % Mobility from the Current Jobs = 11 people move to A from Jobs A,B,C,D E

Job B : Number of people move to the Job B since the % Mobility from the Current Jobs = 10 people move to B from Jobs A,B,C,D E

Job C : Number of people move to the Job C since the % Mobility from the Current Jobs = 33 people move to C from Jobs A,B,C,D E

Job D : Number of people move to the Job D since the % Mobility from the Current Jobs = 14 people move to D from Jobs A,B,C,D E

Job E : Number of people move to the Job E since the % Mobility from the Current Jobs = 43 people move to E from Jobs A,B,C,D E

Normaly the calcul is :

Arrived for Job A : SUM for Alls Currents Jobs ([Number of People by Current Job]*[%Mobility Of the Job Arrived = Job A])

You can see a other version of my QVW with the labels in english.

Thanks a lot for your help.

bruno_martins_l
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hello,

You can find the answer to this question. It's Qlik who answer.

Thanks for your help.