cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
olivetwist
Creator
Creator

Divider Lines in multi column listbox

After upgrading to 12.5 all multi-column listboxes show white lines. in previous versions you could remove them by changing border color etc. Can anyone tell me how to remove them in 12.5 or an alternative solution? it just looks ugly.

olivetwist_1-1603884308292.png

2 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

It should be in the properties of the listbox object somewhere, if you can attach a sample QVW with the issue, that will make things easier to try to sort out if possible.  Here is the Help Doc link though, believe you may find your answer in that doc as well:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/April2020/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/List_Box.htm#an...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
olivetwist
Creator
Creator
Author

You are correct, it should be in the properties, but I cant find anything. See the attached basic app. when the list box is changed from single column to multiple columns the divider line is always visible.