Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Doc cal not assigning

Hi all

I have a problem with respect to assigning doc cal and I have set for DMS security.

I have 33 name cal and 15 user cals.

Untill now I have only used name cal but now I want to assign a document a doc cal but when I am applying I get an error that there is no more user cal please contact system administrator. Here also note that I had applied the section access in this document.

Please help me with this.

6 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Do you even have Document CALs available in your server license ("...I have 33 name cal and 15 user cals.")?

If you do, then did you put aside a number of document CALs for a specific document, before trying to assign a Doc CAL to a specific user? See the field "Number of Document CALs allocated to this document" in Document CALs ‒ QlikView

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi

I have 15 doc cal available

here I have put aside the number of doc cal

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

That seems perfectly all-right to me.

Now, if in your screenshot you click the users icon at the far right underneath the "Assigned Users" bar (bottom right of your picture, right above the red x-mark), you get a User Selection dialog. Selecting a user, moving it to the right hand pane and clicking OK produces an error message?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi

No it dont show any error message.

The problem is at access point i can see the document but when i click to open that it shows the error message that no more user cals available.

Please help me.

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Have you assigned the doc cals to the correct document?

Andy

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi

Thanks for reply.

I have assigned the doc cal to right document . I have checked it.