Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Document Analyzer v3.1 fails to load

Hi,

I downloaded the latest Document Analyzer from qlikviewcookbook and it fails to even open in Qlikview - please see attached screenshot. I've tried v3.1 and v3.0, against both 32-bit and 64-bit Qlikview v11.20 and I can't even get it to open. However, v2.6 works - I recently updated my machine and I copied v2.6 over from the old machine to the new and it still works. For obvious reasons, v 3.1 and v3.0 are not in my Recent list of documents - I have tried opening them both without data from the DOS prompt and that didn't work either. Can anyone suggest anything else to try?

Many thanks,

VB

error.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Website problem fixed. Please download Document Analyzer again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Rob

View solution in original post

5 Replies
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Uggh. Failure on my website install over the weekend. Give me a few minutes to back out the changes.

-Rob

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Website problem fixed. Please download Document Analyzer again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Rob

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Many thanks Rob, it opens and works without issue now. And many thanks for providing this exceptional Qlikview tool.

Not applicable
Author

Hello Rob, i could not find the download link for the version 3.1 in your website. Please help.Doc Analyzer.JPG

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Click the "V" icon to download the latest release.  The icon changed, I can see I need to update this to be more obvious.

-Rob