Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.
i am trying to create a document chaining in QlikView
i created it successfully in my local desktop , verified too its opening in my desktop but on QMC when i am trying to access its popping out an error"Failed to open the document, File not found"
i followed the same process as in below pic 1 yet i am getting the error on QMC only as on pic 2
This is the error i am getting on QMC
ahwgwassenaargmoralesWitsliswuehlQlikView Support@ QlikView QlikView Deployment Framework
davidrichard qlikview_BB jagan ashfaq_haseeb App Development Creating Analytics
hi for your information those docs were created by me and we don't have any section access and i have full rights for that documents
1. in QlikView both the documents will resides on same folder (called app) app1.qvw
2. i had tested using the full path eg: c:/app/app1.qvwand the other one too
3. i want to access a qvw not through url
Couple of possible issues I see
1. Is the second application available under QMC User documents? And has proper authentication applied to it in QMC (say User documents -> app2.qvw -> All authenticated).
2. If Yes, can you able to open that directly from the access point? If yes the document chaining should also work.
Based on your response we will thick of other possible reasons.
There should be no space for the QVW document what you are trying to open.
even though it opens in local system, in access point it will not open
instead rename it as document_2.qvw
Note: Both the files should be in same folder as well
Are you sure about 'There should be no space for the QVW document what you are trying to open' ?
It worked for me in access point with space in the qvw file name.
Yes, a part from the section access authorization & same folder placement file name was also an important.
Even me faced the same issue, working fine in local system. But was facing issue while accessing in acces point
But it worked for me with spaces in the file name. May be Version dependent. I tested this on QlikView 11.20 SR12
1. by default it set as "All authenticated"
2. yes i am able to open it access point
i do have full permissions on QMC