Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
QVnewbie
Contributor II
Contributor II

Donut Chart(Pie)

Hi everyone, 

I have a donut pie chat,  that shows simply one category  of  Count 'Open'/'Closed' in a table.

Problem is instead of showing Total Open and Total Closed as it is, I need it show as below logic:

Closed vs (Open + Closed) x 30%, so that my donut demonstrate the progress to close 30% of total cases, so eventually my donut chart will become just one color when Closed exceeds 30% of total.

When I write it out in the chart expression, the chart displayed Open + 130% Closed, over inflating Closed by 30%.

=(Count([Open Status] = {'Open'}>} [counting])

+ Count([Open Status] = {'Closed'}>} [counting]))*0.3

+Count([Open Status] = {'Closed'}>} [counting])

I have been scratching my head on this for days, I think the answer might be either very simple or impossible, could anyone please help me to get it straight!

thanks, Gavin

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Perhaps this?

=((Count([Open Status] = {'Open'}>} [counting])

+ Count([Open Status] = {'Closed'}>} [counting]))*0.3)

+Count([Open Status] = {'Closed'}>} [counting])

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
jaibau1993
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi!

If I understood what you want to achieve then yes, it its possible to be done either using a pie chart or, better, a gauge chart. I attached a file with two examples. Hope it helps!

Jaime.

QVnewbie
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks Loveisfail, unfortunately this didn't work for me, the result is still
130% closed + 100% open on the pie chart.