Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Doubt regarding a formula withSET ANALYSIS OR AGGR

Hi

I don't know if my problem have to be solved with what option: i have to count the number of invoices that in the total have 3 units or less units invoiced.

I had tried with these 2 options but for some reason they don't work. On the other hand I don't know which is the best option of them to solve this problem, could you explain why???

the formulas that I wrote are these:

formula 1: Count(AGGR(SUM([UN VENDIDAS])<=3, NUM.FACTURA)) - this formula is not working well because its counting the invoices that have lines with 3 or less units instead of just counting the invoices that have 3 or less units in the total.

formula 2: Count({< Sum ([UN VENDIDAS])<=3 >} DISTINCT NUM.FACTURA) - this formula is showing error in the syntaxis

Thanks for your help

Regards,

PMJT

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Remove "$" as Jayant Suggested

Count({< [NUM.FACTURA] = {'$(=Sum ([UN VENDIDAS])<=3)'} >} DISTINCT [NUM.FACTURA]) //Strike through the $ and (

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)

View solution in original post

18 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Leave it the First one, Try a luck for Second one

Count({< [NUM.FACTURA] = {'$(=Sum ([UN VENDIDAS])<=3)' >} DISTINCT [NUM.FACTURA])

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Not applicable
Author

Hi Anil

I had tried with your proposal but isn't working, do you have another idea,

I also tried with this one because i thinked that yours have "}" missed but also fails

Count({< [NUM.FACTURA] = {'$(=Sum ([UN VENDIDAS])<=3)'} >} DISTINCT [NUM.FACTURA])

thanks for your comments,

PMJT

jayanttibhe
Creator III
Creator III

Maybe like this :

Count({< [NUM.FACTURA] = {"=Sum(UN VENDIDAS]) <=3"} >} DISTINCT  [NUM.FACTURA])) 

jayanttibhe
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Anil, Sorry but are you trying to Search inside Set condition ? I dont think you need to use $ expansion within. Also,  Single Quotes should not be use for Set Search conditions. Though it works in some of the cases - Its known Set analysis issue.

Please correct if I am wrong.

Thx

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Remove "$" as Jayant Suggested

Count({< [NUM.FACTURA] = {'$(=Sum ([UN VENDIDAS])<=3)'} >} DISTINCT [NUM.FACTURA]) //Strike through the $ and (

Anil_Babu_Samineni

True, Off course that my first post is from Mobile. I had checked with that. It worked

jayanttibhe
Creator III
Creator III

Also,

• If numeric values, then no need for quotes
  • If literals / fixed strings, then single quotes
  • If search patterns, then double quotes

Re: Sets when NOT equal to

Not applicable
Author

Perfect!!!!!! the final formula is:

Count({< [NUM.FACTURA] = {'=Sum([UN VENDIDAS]) <=3'} >} DISTINCT  [NUM.FACTURA])

thanks for your help

regards!!!

PMJT

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Great, then close this Thread

Qlik Community Tip: Marking Replies as Correct or Helpful

Note: If some one has same issue then they will land up the same thread. Then only they came to know follow up the Helpful answer and Correct Answers.

Best

ANIL