Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Downloads from QV

Hi Guys,

Is there anyway I 'UNLOCK' the TV Finder document. Im not sure how they have blocked the file by not allowing me to view hidden tabs or script, but is there anyway to get around this. Just wondering, as I really like this dashboard and would really like to see how  they got it to work the way they did.

Ive attached the file

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kji
Employee
Employee

Looks like it works when i uncheck it in v10 (SR2) but in v9 (SR7) i have the same problem you do.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
kji
Employee
Employee

It seems the script isn't available, but you can reach all tabs by unchecking "Hide Tabrow" on the Document Properties General tab.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Johan,

I tried that but everytime I make any 'user changes' and click ok, it goes back to the original tick boxes. So its not allowing me to untick it basically. Try for yourself

kji
Employee
Employee

Looks like it works when i uncheck it in v10 (SR2) but in v9 (SR7) i have the same problem you do.

Not applicable
Author

Ah so that is the problem... thanks for finding that out for me Johan. Guess I am going to have to wait for my company to upgrade

Cheers,

Byron

Not applicable
Author

Hi Johann,

I use version QV 10, but have the same experience i.e. I cannot unlock it.

Arie

Not applicable
Author

Hi Arie,

I upgraded to the newest version of QlikView and everything worked as Johann stated. Not sure why it is not working for you though???