Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Drill Down Groups - Labels for Levels are not visible

I have used the hierarchy function to flatten out a recursive child-parent table. It works great. I have 12 levels. I created a drill down group with these 12 levels and that also works "well". However, when i use this group in a bar chart and "drill down" through the levels, I cant find any way to display to the end user what level they are "at" as they drill down.

I can see the name of my group. It is in the chart and has a little up arrow beside it indicating that if i click it, i can drill up - this group name does not change (which is fine i guess as long as there is a way to indicate the level the user has drilled into). Again, nothing on the chart seems to indicate what level i am at when i drill down. My hierarchy levels are named within my group as Level 1 -> Level 12.

Thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

It should put the name of the current field (level) you are looking right next to the arrow, but if you can't figure out why you can use the function getcurrentfield(GroupName) in the title.

Regards.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

It should put the name of the current field (level) you are looking right next to the arrow, but if you can't figure out why you can use the function getcurrentfield(GroupName) in the title.

Regards.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I dont see the current filed name anywhere in my chart but I used getcurrentfield in a title so all is good.